Google Toolbar Buttons – Maritime Edition
Introducing gCaptain’s Google Toolbar buttons.
How do you get them?
- Click on one of the images then…
- if you already have Google’s Toolbar installed then a small anchor button will be added to it.
- if you don’t have the Toolbar then you will be allowed to add it to your browser.
Once installed, how do they work?
- Clicking on the anchor will bring you to our Maritime Industry Custom Search Engine (CSE) or our google powered site search (depending on which you install).
- Clicking on the arrow next to it will display the tiles of our latest blog post OR the latest Maritime News from Discoverer.
- Try out the Google CSE button first. If you like it then return and install the gCaptain site search button.
Sign up for our newsletter
Be the First
Join the 64,918 members that receive our newsletter.
Have a news tip? Let us know.