Here is a list of gCaptain’s picks for the most interesting ways to track Hurricanes.
1) IBISeye.com’s Hurricane Tracker. Click on past and future tracking points for more detail on the storm.
4) The National Forecast Chart:
5) NOAA’s GEOS IR Loop showing satellite IR views of Hurricane Dean.
Latest Hurricane Photos from Flickr:
Marine Weather Blogs:
Best Tracking Websites:
- Google Earth Hurricane Tracking Files
- Weather Underground – Hurricane Dean
- Unisys 2007 Hurricanes
- National Hurricane Center – Dean
- U.S. Navy’s NOGAPS Forecast
- NHC’s Satellite Image Links Page
Track it yourself with NOAA’s Tracking Chart (PDF download):
All of these links can be found on