Captain John Konrad is co-founder of Unofficial Networks, Editor In Chief of gCaptain, and author of the book Fire On The Horizon. He is a USCG licensed Master of Unlimited Tonnage and, since graduating from SUNY Maritime College, has sailed a variety of ships from ports around the world.
New Maritime Jobs
May 26, 2013 (All Day)
June 1, 2013 (All Day)
June 4, 2013 (All Day)
June 4, 2013 8:30 am
June 5, 2013 7:00 pm
- Comment on WATCH: Building The World’s Largest Ship in 50,000 Pics, PART TWO by Σκουπ-Ρο Σκουπ-Ρο
- Comment on WATCH: Building The World’s Largest Ship in 50,000 Pics, PART TWO by Luis D Nunez Luis D Nunez
- Comment on Carnival Declines Most in 16 Months on Lowered Forecast by Bağımsız Yunanlılar No7 Bağımsız Yunanlılar No7
- Comment on Senators Support Oil and Gas Exploration Offshore Virginia by MotherFucker MotherFucker
- Comment on The Spread (and Retreat) of Somali Piracy 2009-2013 [VISUALIZED] by MotherFucker MotherFucker
Click HERE for gCaptain’s free daily newsletter.
Search gCaptainSearch gCaptain…