In Case You Missed It… Top 10 News Items of The Week
Welcome to the inaugural edition of “In Case You Missed It…”, a new series posted every Friday that highlights the weeks top 10 news items on gCaptain.com. In this series, we will also have a look at the latest jobs posted to the gCaptain Job Board, and the latest discussions going on in the gCaptain Forum. Enjoy!
Top Ten News Items of The Week:
- Changes to medical processing at the National Maritime Center
- US Shrinks Size Of Possible Wind Power Lease Off Massachusetts Coast
- Horizon Lines Gets Break On Charter Payments From CSX
- USCG gives DNV nod for Passenger Ship Safety Certificates
- ABS Provides Comprehensive Guidance for Drilling Systems
- US Coastal-State Governors Form Offshore Drilling Coalition
- Cable Laying Ship ‘Ile de Sein’ Recovers Air France Flight 447 Voice Recorder
- USS Carl Vinson Buries Bin Laden At Sea
- GL Noble Denton Publishes New BOP Certification Guidelines
- Army transfers civilian crewed joint high speed vessels to Navy
New jobs posted by:
- Marquette Transportation Company
- Seaport Marine
- US Navy Reserve
- Faststream Recruitment
- Spinnaker Consulting
- Crowley Maritime Corporation
- More from gCaptain Jobs…
Talk on the Forum: 22 new discussions on the Forum this week!
Sign up for our newsletter
Be the First
Join the 68,320 members that receive our newsletter.
Have a news tip? Let us know.