- Vehicle carrier was robbed 9 Jan at Callao anchorage, Peru.
- Chemical tanker robbed and hijacked 11 Jan 15NM off Lagos, Nigeria.
- Two fishing trawlers were attacked and boarded on 10 Jan 11 while at the Fairway Buoy off of Bonny, Nigeria
- Chemical tanker was boarded and robbed 9 Jan while at anchorage 7NM off Lagos, Nigeria.
- Bulk carrier (ORIENT CRUSADER) was fired upon 10 Jan approximately 31NM NE of Al Hudaydah, Yemen.
- Vessel (LEOPARD) was fired upon and boarded 12 Jan approximately 263NM ESE of Salalah, Oman
- Tanker (ALPINE PERSEFONE) was attacked 11 Jan approximately 380NM west of Goa, India
- Tanker (BARBAROSA) was fired upon 11 Jan approximately 290NM east of Salalah, Oman.
- Bulk carrier (HONG OCEAN) was chased 8 approximately 115NM SE of Salalah, Oman
- Tanker (BW BAUHINIA) was attacked 7 Jan approximately 180NM ESE of Ras al Hadd, Oman
- Bulk carrier (ACHILLEAS) was fired upon 6 Jan approximately 220NM ESE of Ras Al Hadd, Oman.
- LPG Carrier (BW AUSTRIA) was fired upon 6 Jan at approximately 205NM ESE of Ras Al Hadd, Oman.
- Tanker (FRONT WARRIOR) was fired upon 6 Jan approximately 503NM NE of Mumbai, India.
GULF OF ADEN:
- Oil supply ship (BOURBON HESTIA) was chased 12 Jan approximately 50NM SW of Aden, Yemen
- Oil supply ship (BOURBON HECTOR) was chased 12 Jan approximately 50NM SW of Aden, Yemen
Further details can be found in the ONI Report posted in the Forum.
[SlideDeck id=’19708′ width=’100%’ height=’370px’]
Sign up for our newsletter