Watch: This Is Why Biden’s $2 Trillion Infrastructure Plan Will Fail
In the United States, we have a problem that’s so BIG and obvious that even Elon Musk can’t see it. Our highways are broken, our streets are clogged with traffic,...
It’s hard to believe 2016 is nearly over (thank goodness). This year gCaptain.com registered over 27 million views by more than 12 million visitors coming from nearly every country on earth. Generally speaking 2016 has been a tough year for the maritime and offshore industries, but with the year now behind us we’re heading into 2017 with a feeling of optimism and gratitude for just being here.
So without ado here is a list of the 10 stories that had the most views from this past year:
2. Noah’s Ark Crashes Into Coast Guard Vessel… You Read That Right (155K views)
3. Carnival Cruise Ship’s Prop Wash Destroys Italian Marina (140K views)
5. Watch Tug Makes Epic Save (96K views)
7. Dumbass Jetskier Nearly Crushed by Giant Ship (88K views)
8. Drunken Captain Gets Vessel Stuck in Germany (85K views)
9. Cape Town Dry Dock Accident… Caught on Tape (73K views)
10. New View of Carnival Vista Prop Wash Destroying Italian Marina (77K views)
Join the 67,271 members that receive our newsletter.
Have a news tip? Let us know.