Job Seekers: Register now!
As a reader of gCaptain, we want to make sure you are the first to know that the gCaptain Job Board has just recently upgraded to allow you to import your resume directly from your LinkedIn profile! It doesn’t get any easier than this!
The career center at gCaptain is full of great career opportunities…and here’s a secret…recruiters are actively combing through the resume database searching for great candidates. Make sure your resume is online and up-to-date (your contact info is kept anonymous) so recruiters can actively find you. The new LinkedIn import tool makes it easy, so there are no excuses!
Special for September – Last Chance!
Making your resume standout is key. A great way to do that is to promote your resume on the gCaptain Job Board. This brings your resume to the top of the pile and highlights it, making your resume the first that employers see. For the month of September, use the coupon code “myresume50” to get 50% off this upgrade, making the final cost only $10.
Make sure to visit the gCaptain Job Board today!
Here’s the latest Featured Job Listings on the gCaptain Job Board for the week ending September 26, 2014.
- Dynamic Positioning Instructor, Falck Safety Services
- Mates and Engineers, Crowley
- Voyage Planning Manager, Hoegh Autoliners
- Tender/Contract Administrator, Hoegh Autoliners
- Vessel Operator, Hoegh Autoliners
- Deckhand, Westar Marine Services
- Tugboat Master I, Young Brothers, Limited
- Port Captain-Seattle, WA, Crowley Maritime, Inc.
- Inland Marine Quality Assurance Advisor, SeaRiver Maritime, Inc.
- Inland Transportation Coordinator, SeaRiver Maritime, Inc.
- Outfitting and Machinery Engineer, Aker Philadelphia Shipyard, Inc.
With 56 active listings, the jobs listed above are only the tip of the iceberg… You can also click through to find listings by employer below, or search them all by clicking HERE.
More listings this week from:
Maine Maritime Academy
Westar Marine Services
Schmidt Ocean Institute
Massachusetts Port Authority
Oregon State University
Premier Pacific Seafoods
Marine Spill Response Corporation
Sign up for our newsletter