Job Seekers: Register now!
As a reader of gCaptain we want to make sure you are the first to know that the gCaptain Job Board has just recently upgraded to allow you to import your resume directly from your LinkedIn profile! It doesn’t get any easier than this!
The career center at gCaptain is full of great career opportunities…and here’s a secret…recruiters are actively combing through the resume database searching for great candidates. Make sure your resume is online and up-to-date (your contact info is kept anonymous) so recruiters can actively find you. The new LinkedIn import tool makes it easy, so there are no excuses!
Make sure to visit the gCaptain Job Board today!
Here’s the latest Featured Job Listings on the gCaptain Job Board for the week ending September 5, 2014.
- Port Captain-Seattle, WA, Crowley Maritime, Inc.
- Inland Marine Quality Assurance Advisor, SeaRiver Maritime, Inc.
- Inland Transportation Coordinator, SeaRiver Maritime, Inc.
- Outfitting and Machinery Engineer, Aker Philadelphia Shipyard, Inc.
- Engineer, Salmon Bay Barge Line, Inc
- Mechanical Engineering Group Manager, Gibbs & Cox
- Vessel Operator, AET
- Mate, Sause Bros. Ocean Towing
- Technical Manager, Atlantic Towing Limited
- Maritime Instructor, AVTEC
- Boatswain, Texas A&M University at Galveston
With 57 active listings, the jobs listed above are only the tip of the iceberg… You can also click through to find listings by employer below, or search them all by clicking HERE.
More listings this week from:
Schmidt Ocean Institute
Massachusetts Port Authority
Oregon State University
Premier Pacific Seafoods
Marine Spill Response Corporation
Central Boat Rentals, Inc
California State Lands Commission
Cape Fear Community College
Sign up for our newsletter