gCaptain Radio Episode 41: What could have been done to avoid the Korean Ferry incident?
gCaptain Radio is recorded each week and available to download via mp3 or as an iTunes podcast.
On this week’s episode we discuss:
- Four Dead, Scores Rescued, Many More Still Missing From South Korean Ferry
- Divers Find Bodies in Sunken Sewol Ferry
- Hundreds Still Missing In Deadly South Korea Ferry Accident
- First Distress Call from Sewol Came From Frightened Boy
- South Korean President Says Conduct of Sewol Crew Amounts to Murder
- Alang Shipbreaking Yards from Space
- Fire on the Horizon: The Untold Story of the Gulf Oil Disaster
- Connect with Jeff Eckles on LinkedIn
- Connect with John Konrad on LinkedIn
The Audio File:
Send us an email
Sign up for our newsletter
Be the First
Join the 63,529 members that receive our newsletter.
Have a news tip? Let us know.