Discover Maritime News
Here are just some of the latest headlines from our Maritime News Discoverer:
- EMPRESS OF THE NORTH TO RESUME SOUTHEAST ALASKA OPERATIONS
- MaritimeLinks Editor’s Blog: Security Farce: Holes in Maritime Security
- IMO Convention To Require Seafarers To Have Visas Is Beaten Back
- Marshall Islands Maintains USCG Qualship 21 Status
- 80 year old Washington Ferries Issues Raised Again
Upcoming Stories (vote to get them published)
- Ship Sinks Off Guam – Dozens Missing
- Spain Seizes Florida Treasure Ship
- Navy awards NGSS $99 million for post-Katrina yard fixes
- Jones Act proponents sue Coast Guard
- Piracy incidents on the rise
- Canal to Link Caspian and Black Seas Proposed
- PortVision & AIS Puts Coast Guard Oil Spill Investigation in Focus
Have an interesting story, blog post or link? Submit it here.
Sign up for our newsletter
Be the First
Join the 64,192 members that receive our newsletter.
Have a news tip? Let us know.