Did you send a AMVER / SEAS report to NOAA and are unsure if they received it? Head over to NOAA’s VOS Observations Received Table and search down the list for your call sign. If a mistake was detected you’ll see the word FAILED stamped in big red letters if not click “Observation” next to your ship to read your report.
Looking for more information like ship plots and weather buoy data? Visit the weather section of our Tools/Links section for all the links you need:
- VOS Homepage
- Did my report go through??
- OceanWeather VOS Map
- VOS & Bouy Map
- Ship Tracking & WX Reports
- Data Plots of your VOS reports
- Map of all VOS ship locations
- English Amver Ship Reporting Manual