New York Needs Tankers ASAP After Pipeline Cyber Attack
Traders are seeking product tankers and barges to deliver gasoline that would have otherwise been shipped on the Colonial pipeline that was crippled by a ransomware attack on Friday. By...
– “Standby to repel boarders: A Chinese sailor lights a Molotov cocktail before throwing it overboard at Somali pirates” –
– “Peeking over to see the damage inflicted on the pirates, a Chinese sailor and his shipmates prepare more missiles to throw at the bandits” –
– “By now the pirates have boarded the cargo ship and take aim at the sailors with a machine gun and rocket launcher” –
– “This picture released by the International Maritime Bureau’s piracy centre shows one of the Somali boats (circled in red) coming up behind the Chinese cargo ship” –
– “Four of the nine pirates wander about the deck of the Chinese cargo ship. To prevent the vessel falling into their hands, the sailors had locked themselves in their accommodation area” –
– Having been blasted with gunfire from two helicopters, the Somali bandits climb back aboard their speedboats and flee to their hideout –
Great job. Lets see more of this.
Join the 68,519 members that receive our newsletter.
Have a news tip? Let us know.