NEW YORK, June 20 (Reuters) – Seaway Crude Pipeline Company LLC, a joint venture between Enterprise Products Partners LP and Enbridge Inc, plans to load its first supertanker this month at its Texas City marine terminal:
* VLCC FPMC C Melody will be loaded with about 1.1 million bbls (2-million-bbl capacity); remaining crude to be transferred in a lightering zone
* The VLCC was anchored near Houston as of Wednesday – Thomson Reuters vessel tracking data/shipping source
* Enterprise said Midland-Sealy pipeline reached full service capabilities in April and is currently moving volumes at full capacity
* Enterprise is evaluating an NGL pipeline conversion to crude to add capacity
* Enterprise crude exports were about 724,000 bpd in May-presentation (Reporting by Devika Krishna Kumar in New York; Editing by Dan Grebler)
(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2018.