The new Wärtsilä Ship Design multi-purpose platform supply vessel features a compact design yet with a high deadweight giving maximum cargo capacity.
Wärtsilä signed their second design contract today with Tidewater subsidiary Troms Offshore Supply for their new VS 4530 series of arctic multi-purpose platform supply vessels. The vessel will be built by Tersan Shipyard in Turkey and includes an option for three additional vessels. First delivery is scheduled for 2016.
- Length over all 89.10 m
- Length between p.p. 80.10 m
- Breadth moulded 22.00 m
- Depth to 1st Deck 9.00 m
- Powerplant: (3) 2720 kW Wärtsilä 8-cylinder in-line 26 main engines
- Main propulsion: 2 x 3000 kW Azimuth thrusters, plus tunnel and retractable thrusters
- Class: DNV ice class ICE 1A, DEICE
- Crane: Outfittable for a 150-ton active heave compensated
- Helipad: Can be retrofitted later if needed
- Ballast water management system
- Inert gas generators
Sign up for our newsletter