Email Whitelist Instructions
Since your ISP probably uses some type of spam filter we ask that you add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. This is also known as “whitelisting.”
If you do not see an email from gCaptain in your inbox, due to the overzealous filtering by ISPs my email may have mistakenly been sent to your spam folder. Please look for it there, open it and mark it as “not spam”…,
Emails from gCaptain will be sent from info@gCaptain.com
Click the link to your ISP or email client to Whitelist , from: gCaptain.com
AOL back to top
To make sure email gets delivered to your AOL inbox, you must add the email address or corporate domain of the sender to your Address Book or Custom Sender List.
- Click the “Spam Controls” link on the lower right side of your inbox screen.
- When the “Mail & Spam Controls” box appears, click the “Custom sender list” link.
- Choose the “allow email from info@gCaptain.com” option.
- Add the domain or email address you would like to receive mail from, then click “Add”
- Click “Save”
AOL Web Mail back to top
If using AOL web mail replying to an email from will also work.
Email from that domain will now be delivered straight to your Inbox.
Yahoo! Mail back to top
If you are not receiving email at you are expecting, there are two things you can do:
- Use the “Not Spam” button in your Bulk folder.
- Create a filter to automatically send email from certain domains to your Inbox. This is the only way to really ensure delivery.Report as “Not Spam”
- - Check your Yahoo! Bulk folder
- - If you see the , highlight it and click “Not Spam”
- - This does not guarantee that your mail will be delivered in the future, but it does help.
Create a Filter
- Click “Options” in the top right navigation bar
- Select “Mail Options” from the list that drops down
- Choose “Filters” located on the left side of the page
- Click the “Add” button on the Filters page
- Choose the field you want to match in the incoming message. For example, “header” or “to”.
- Choose the criterion by which you want a match to be made, such as “contains”
- Enter the text string to compare. For example: email@FreePublicity.com
- Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox
Hotmail Live, Windows Live and MSN back to top
In the new Hotmail you must “Mark sender as safe” to enable hyperlinks even in text emails and images in HTML emails.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
- Check the “Junk” folder if you do not see the in your inbox
- Click the “Mark as safe” link
- Add info@gCaptain.com to your Safe ListMark Sender as Safe
Attachments, pictures, and links in this message have been blocked for your safety. Show content
From: info@gCaptain.com You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent: Thu 6/14/07 12:00 AM
- Click “Show content” to view the body of the email if it contains images and HTML
- Click “Mark as safe”
- will now be added to your list of “Safe senders”
Manually Add to Safe List
- Click “Options” in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen
- In the Body of the page under “Junk e-mail” click the link “Safe and blocked senders”
- Click the link “Safe senders”
- Enter the email address “info@gCaptain.com“
- Click “Add to list”
Gmail back to top
To make sure email gets delivered to your inbox, you must add the email address info@gCaptain.com to your contacts list.
- Click the drop down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side of your inbox screen.
- Click the “Add gCaptain to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
- You will now see gCaptain appear under the “Quick Contacts” list on the left side of the page.
Outlook 2003 (or higher) back to top
To add sender to address book:
- Open the email
- Right click on the from address
- Choose “Add to contacts” option
To add domain to safe sender list:
- Right click on a non-displaying image in an HTML email
- Choose “Add the domain to the safe sender list” option
Other Spam Filters Not List Above…. back to top
If is being filtered, try adding info@gCaptain.com to your Address Book or Contact list.
If messages continue to be sent to your junk folder contact your ISP or spam filter application support and ask how to whitelist info@gCaptain.com.