– The offer of EUR18.50 per share values Dockwise at EUR733 million with an enterprise value of approximately EUR1.25 billion.
–Boskalis will finance the Offer and refinance existing facilities through a mix of existing cash resources, new senior debt facilities and an equity issuance.
–Boskalis confirms that it has taken reasonable measures to ensure that it will be able to finance the equity part of the offer and that it has secured EUR1.3 billion of committed financing arrangements with tenors of up to 5 years. The combination of the committed debt financing and the intended issue of new equity will be used to finance the Offer and for general corporate purposes.
–Boskalis has convened an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders to take place on 10 January 2013 to request the shareholders to authorize the Board of Management, subject to the approval of the Supervisory Board, to issue new Boskalis shares up to a maximum of ten per cent of the number of ordinary shares currently issued.
-In addition to the proceeds of the equity offering and the existing cash resources, the financing will comprise a combination of 3- and 5-year bank facilities and a 1-year bridge facility for a combined total amount of EUR 1.3 billion. The financing has been arranged with a group of banks comprising ABN AMRO Bank, ING Bank, Rabobank and The Royal Bank of Scotland.
– By Amsterdam Bureau, Dow Jones Newswires
Latest posts by Dow Jones (see all)
- Rock Blasting and Rainfall Improve Conditions on Mississippi River, Says Kirby - January 31, 2013
- Private Equity Steers Blohm + Voss Towards Luxury Yachts - January 31, 2013
- Scorpio Tankers 30.7 Million-Share Offering Priced at 5.2% Discount - January 31, 2013