Travis Niemi, a commercial fisherman, talks to the US Coast Guard about the importance of offshore lifesaving equipment after his boat capsized and sank off Key West, Florida at the end of December. He and his friend Curly Egan were both rescued after being stranded 170 miles offshore in a liferaft for 10 hours.
Rob Almeida is Partner/CMO at gCaptain. He graduated from the US Naval Academy in 1999 with a B.S in Naval Architecture and spent 6.5 years on active duty as a Surface Warfare Officer. He worked for a year as a Roughneck/Rig Manager trainee on board the drillship Discoverer Americas. Rob is an accomplished sailor and competes in the US Australian Rules Football League. Rob can be reached at email@example.com and via Google Plus
May 26, 2013 (All Day)
June 1, 2013 (All Day)
June 4, 2013 (All Day)
June 4, 2013 8:30 am
June 5, 2013 7:00 pm
- Comment on Judge: Costa Concordia Captain to Stand Trial in July by агностик агностик
- Comment on China’s Energy Outlook by агностик агностик
- Comment on China’s Energy Outlook by Leonard Leonard
- Comment on Australia Releases Final Report on M/V Tycoon Grounding by Eaglos Eaglos
- Comment on WATCH: Building The World’s Largest Ship in 50,000 Pics, PART TWO by Σκουπ-Ρο Σκουπ-Ρο
Click HERE for gCaptain’s free daily newsletter.
Search gCaptainSearch gCaptain…