Make sure to post and update your Resume or CV. There are lots of new Employers on the job board browsing the Resume Database
Here’s the latest Featured Job Listings on the gCaptain Job Board for the week ending March 21, 2014.
- Marine Engineer – Controls and Automation, Technical Marine Service, Inc.
- Chief Engineer, Signet Maritime Corporation
- Deckhand (Licensed) – Overnight Passenger Vessels, Un-Cruise Adventures
- Captain – Overnight Passenger Vessel, Un-Cruise Adventures
- 4pt Captain, Aqueos Corporation
- Captain, Signet Maritime Corporation
- Tug Engineer, McAllister Towing
- Ferry Engineer, The Bridgeport and Port Jefferson Steamboat Company
- Captain / Mate, McAllister Towing
- Mooring Master, AET
- Chief Engineer – Relief, Un-Cruise Adventures
- Class/Marine Surveyor, American Bureau of Shipping
- Marketing & Sales Coordinator, YCF Maritime/YCF Manning
- Communications Electronics Technician, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- San Francisco Bar Pilot, Board of Pilot Commissioners
With 50 active listings, the jobs listed above are only the tip of the iceberg… You can also click through to find listings by employer below, or search them all by clicking HERE.
More listings this week from:
Keppel Offshore Marine and Marine
WSDOT Ferries Division (Washington State Ferries)
Military Sealift Command
Harley Marine Services
Millennium Maritime Inc.
Harley Marine Gulf
Olympic Tug and Barge
Starlight Marine Services
Westoil Marine Services
Marine Spill Response Corp.
Puglia Engineering, Inc.