Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The U.S. Navy's Bath Salts PSA is About the Strangest Thing I've Ever Seen

Mikey is offline Administrator
    Thanks

Default The U.S. Navy's Bath Salts PSA is About the Strangest Thing I've Ever Seen

What the hell?

--
    Mike Schuler
    Share on Facebook

c.captain is online now Top Contributer
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,644 Times in 1,610 Posts

Default Re: The U.S. Navy's Bath Salts PSA is About the Strangest Thing I've Ever Seen

not "what the hell" but rather...

WHAT THE FUCK?

stoopid squids!
    Share on Facebook

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c.captain For This Useful Post:

Bayrunner (January 4th, 2013), Clear Solution (January 4th, 2013)

Tugs is online now Top Contributer
    Thanks

Default Re: The U.S. Navy's Bath Salts PSA is About the Strangest Thing I've Ever Seen

From what I have heard this has been a growing problem as some wacko decided to try it and got a high from it.

I guess the Navy had a lot of problems to cause them to do this. And I thought we had problems when I was young!
    A Good Friend will Bail you out of Jail, But a Great Friend will be sitting right next to you saying WOW that was a Blast!
    Share on Facebook

Bayrunner is online now Top Contributer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by c.captain
    not "what the hell" but rather...

WHAT THE FUCK?

stoopid squids!
    I live in the same town as the navy's biggest port. Your post is an understatement.

They did help us earn the distinction of being the #2 drunkest city in the USA.
    Share on Facebook

Sweat-n-Grease is offline Top Contributer
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,065 Times in 625 Posts

Great Swinging Balls on Saint Pete ~
    They took away the beer and smokes so now it's down to WHAT, bath salts? Good Grief!
    When will those bozos in charge ever learn?
    Doubtful they can ever find their way back again.
    ~ the road goes on forever and the party never ends ~
    Share on Facebook

exsubguy is offline gCaptain Crew
    Thanks

On another forum they are bouncing around the term "Peak Retard" to explain everything. Unfortunately I think it's about as accurate as "Peak Oil"
    Share on Facebook

Jetryder223 is offline Top Contributer
    Thanks

I must be the dumbest cadet on the East Coast because I had no idea WTF the deal with "bath salts" was.

Looked on line - http://bath-salts-direct.com/acatalo...l-regions.html

I can score some of this crap for $12 legally. But heaven forbid I get caught enjoying a beer with friends while underage.

Something is fugged up with that.
    Last edited by Jetryder223; January 7th, 2013 at 06:39 AM. Reason: can
    Share on Facebook

tugsailor is offline Top Contributer
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 573 Posts

This is becoming quite a problem for the cops, ambulance crews, and emergency rooms in small town America. I hear that the local emergency room locks them out until the police are on hand.
    Share on Facebook

Sweat-n-Grease is offline Top Contributer
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,065 Times in 625 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jetryder223 View Post
    I must be the dumbest cadet on the East Coast because I had no idea WTF the deal with "bath salts" was.

Looked on line - http://bath-salts-direct.com/acatalo...l-regions.html

I can score some of this crap for $12 legally. But heaven forbid I get caught enjoying a beer with friends while underage.

Something if fugged up with that.
    Sad ~
    During my years at KP the drinking age was 18.
    Boy, oh boy, are we better off today or what?
    ~ the road goes on forever and the party never ends ~
    Share on Facebook

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweat-n-Grease For This Useful Post:

Tugs (January 6th, 2013)

LI_Domer is online now Top Contributer
    Thanks

It's still illegal to use as a drug. Synthetic pot is getting big too, marketed as potpourri.

For those reading this though, you might not realise its not regular bath salts. you have to specifically look for these products Marketed as "Bath Salts" and not for human consumption. They do this to get around the FDA regulations. But if you look at the labelling theres no question what it really is. These synthetic drugs are usually sold at some gas stations or head shops or online.
    Share on Facebook

rubicondsrv is offline gCaptain Greenhorn
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Domer View Post
    It's still illegal to use as a drug. Synthetic pot is getting big too, marketed as potpourri.

For those reading this though, you might not realise its not regular bath salts. you have to specifically look for these products Marketed as "Bath Salts" and not for human consumption. They do this to get around the FDA regulations. But if you look at the labelling theres no question what it really is. These synthetic drugs are usually sold at some gas stations or head shops or online.
    and most of them are compounds ripped off of patent filings from pharmacutical research that were never persued as drugs for various reasons. They are pharma rejects, you would be better off with oxy or any other real and tested drug.
    Takes a real foolish type to mess with this stuff.
    Share on Facebook

george44 is offline gCaptain Crew
    Thanks

While yer shaking yer head...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem

And my personal favorite (GIS it the pics will blow your mind) "krokodil"

Desomorphine attracted attention in 2010 in Russia due to an increase in clandestine production, presumably due to its relatively simple synthesis from codeine. The drug is easily made from codeine, iodine and red phosphorus,[8] in a process similar to the manufacture of methamphetamine from pseudoephedrine; like methamphetamine, desomorphine made this way is often highly impure and is contaminated with various toxic and corrosive byproducts. The street name in Russia for home-made desomorphine is "krokodil" (крокодил, crocodile), reportedly due to the scale-like appearance of skin of its users and the derivation from chlorocodide.[9] Due to difficulties in procuring heroin, combined with easy and cheap access to over-the-counter pharmacy products containing codeine in Russia, use of "krokodil" has been on the increase. The high associated with krokodil is akin to that of heroin, but lasts a much shorter period. While the effects of heroin use can last four to eight hours, the effects of krokodil don't usually extend past one and a half hours, with the symptoms of withdrawal setting in soon after. Krokodil takes roughly 30 minutes to an hour to prepare with over-the-counter ingredients in a kitchen.[10] Since the home-made mix is routinely injected immediately with little or no further purification, "krokodil" has become notorious for producing severe tissue damage, phlebitis and gangrene, sometimes requiring limb amputation in long-term users.[11] The amount of tissue damage is so high that addicts' life expectancies are said to be as low as two to three years, especially as they are often highly susceptible to infections and gangrene due to widespread HIV infection among injecting drug users in Russia.[12][13][14][15]
    Share on Facebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast