I'm afraid that we've all been spoofed here Mike
you certainly have to give credit to those who thought this one up. I succeeded amazingly well imo.
too bad Xena wasn't there...maybe I should go down to Harbor Island and set up a 24/7 vigil to await her arrival? What else might Greenpeace be cooking up to disrupt the departure of the rigs? You know that it has to be something clever after this one!
If this had been real can you imagine the internal Shell Incident Investigation with some high level exec asking:
1. was a JSA and toolbox talk done before the party started?
2. was a risk analysis considered and why doesn't there one completed?
3. why is no one in PPE?
4. does Shell have an emergency response procedure for this and why was it not followed?
5. was there an HSE "bridging document" in place between Space Needle management and Shell's?
6. why were cell phones and cameras allowed in the room without hot work permits?
7. why weren't all the cell phones not collected by the HSE rep immediately after everyone got off the elevator?
8. WHY WAS THIS VIDEO ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE BUILDING!
It really would have been incredible if it had been a Noble Drilling Corp. sponsored event with Captain Klinkconnell as MC where the fake little drilling derrick blew out, exploded and then fell over. Oh well one can dream after all...