Page 99 of 234 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,177 to 1,188 of 2805

Thread: The Maritime Job Leads Thread

CaptRob1 is offline Old Salt
    Thanks

Default Re: Staten Island Ferry Deckhand

I see that Veolia Environmental Services has thier ad again for all kinds of crew. It must be that time of year again.......

http://www.rigzone.com/jobs/postings/19677/Master.asp
    Share on Facebook

Capt Brian is offline Old Salt
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob1 View Post
    I see that Veolia Environmental Services has thier ad again for all kinds of crew. It must be that time of year again.......

http://www.rigzone.com/jobs/postings/19677/Master.asp
    Rob - I do believe you are correct on that one. Must be time to submit the annual paperwork to the USCG/CBP for approval of foreign crews since there is no qualified mariners in the USA!!!!
    Share on Facebook

Alex13 is offline gCaptain Crew
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dplally View Post
    I'm not sure that you'd want to live outside NYC, the job is day work, correct? I was under the impression that the ferries had no crew quarters. At any rate living nearby would probably be easier albeit expensive. Not a bad way to get unlimited tonnage time either.
    Very true. It is day work. They have no crew quarters. I live in Jersey within commuting distance, but unfortunately don't have the required sea time. It's a good city job with a great city pension and benefits!
    Share on Facebook

LauHalaLana is offline gCaptain Crew
    Thanks

Default Re: 1600/3000 Master Oceans needed for Seabulk Container Ship

Thanks to 10talents, I am one of two finalists for the Seabulk Master's position.
    Share on Facebook

TxKingfisher is offline gCaptain Crew Greenhorn
    Thanks

Default Re: 1600/3000 Master Oceans needed for Seabulk Container Ship

Good luck! That sounds like a pretty sweet job. If I had the license for it, I would have been all over that one!
    Share on Facebook

Capt. Fran is offline Old Salt
    Thanks

Default 500 or 1600 Master for Relief Captain gig in Homer

PacNav is a subsidiary of Hornblower Marine.

They've got a new ferry running between Homer and Seldovia and are looking for a relief Captain.

I think the boat is 99 tons, but they want a 500 or 1600 Master with Alaska experience.
    "Two twenty, two twenty-one. Whatever it takes."
    Share on Facebook

TxKingfisher is offline gCaptain Crew Greenhorn
    Thanks

Default Re: The Maritime Job Leads Thread

<TABLE class=results rules=all width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD align=right width="24%">Vessel Name:</TD><TD width="24%">KACHEMAK VOYAGER</TD><TD class=gray width="1%" rowSpan=11> </TD><TD align=right width="24%">USCG Doc. No.:</TD><TD width="24%">1218757</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Vessel Service:</TD><TD>PASSENGER (INSPECTED)</TD><TD align=right>IMO Number:</TD><TD>*</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Trade Indicator:</TD><TD>Coastwise Unrestricted, Recreational, Registry</TD><TD align=right>Call Sign:</TD><TD>WDE8827</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Hull Material:</TD><TD>ALUMINUM</TD><TD align=right>Hull Number:</TD><TD>AAP83126F909</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Ship Builder:</TD><TD>ALL AMERICAN MARINE INC</TD><TD align=right>Year Built:</TD><TD>2009</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right></TD><TD>
    </TD><TD align=right>Length (ft.):</TD><TD>76.3</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Hailing Port:</TD><TD>SELDOVA AK</TD><TD align=right>Hull Depth (ft.):</TD><TD>8</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right rowSpan=3>Owner:</TD><TD rowSpan=3>SELDOVIA VILLAGE TRIBE
    206 MAIN STREET PO BOX 1
    SELDOVIA, AK 99663</TD><TD align=right>Hull Breadth (ft.):</TD><TD>29.2</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Gross Tonnage:</TD><TD>91</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Net Tonnage:</TD><TD>62</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Documentation Issuance Date:</TD><TD>May 12, 2009</TD><TD align=right>Documentation Expiration Date:</TD><TD>May 31, 2010</TD></TR><TR></TR><TR><TD>Previous Vessel Names:</TD><TD>No Vessel Name Changes </TD><TD class=gray> </TD><TD>Previous Vessel Owners:</TD><TD>No Vessel Owner Changes </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is the vessel. Homer and Seldovia are both awesome little towns, but it's a madhouse during tourist season.
    Share on Facebook

Ordinaryseaman is offline Top Contributer Greenhorn
    Thanks

Howdy- I finally got a call back from Cruisewest about working as a deckhand. Obviously I'll have to pass- but might be a good time for anyone interested to apply. Not sure why they are so spotty in replying....
    Share on Facebook

smetshouse is offline gCaptain Crew Greenhorn
    Thanks

Job Summary

<DL><DT>Company <DD>Odyssea Marine <DT>Location <DD>Houma, LA 70360 <DT>Industries <DD>Marine Mfg & Services <DT>Job Type <DD class=multipledd>Full Time <DD class=multipleddlast>Employee <DT>Job Reference Code <DD>HC-X000195987 </DD></DL>

Chief Engineer

About the Job

Offshore Towing Vessel
    Chief Engineer
    Odyssea Marine, Inc /
    North Bank Towing
    Division
    Accepting Applications for:
    USCG CHIEF
    ENGINEER 6000HP
    (or greater)
    STCW95 Certificate
    Required
    (Towing Experience
    Preferred)
    Call 1-888-999-6282
    Or email
    hrdept@odysseamarine.com
    www.odysseamarine.com

I just saw this and wanted to contribute to the forum..
    Share on Facebook

DJP561 is offline Just Browsing
    Thanks

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2">Seasonal AB</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="width: 160px;" class="nowrapFormLabel" align="right" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">Location:</td> <td class="formFieldNormal" colspan="1" valign="top" width="100%">HMS - Alabama</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="width: 160px;" class="nowrapFormLabel" align="right" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">Job Code:</td> <td class="formFieldNormal" colspan="1" valign="top" width="100%">24</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="width: 160px;" class="nowrapFormLabel" align="right" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"># of openings:</td> <td class="formFieldNormal" colspan="1" valign="top" width="100%">1</td> </tr> <tr> </tr><tr><td colspan="2"><hr color="silver" size="1" width="100%"></td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2">Description</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2">Hornblower Marine Services is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individuals for the seasonal position of AB for our Dauphin Island Operation. The season will run between May and September.

The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for the following job duties (this list is not all inclusive but meant to be a preview of the expectations of this position).
    The AB is responsible for: these ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – the following are not all-inclusive.
    • Support the safe operation of the vessel in a fashion that exceeds the highest standards within the passenger vessel industry. Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and the highest standard of customer service to all guests and crewmembers.
    • Unlimited Third Mate USCG license or Unlimited AB-MMD
    • Radar Endorsement with ARPA
    • GMDSS Certificate
    • STCW 95 Certificate
    • Participate in the operation of the vessel within the legal requirements of the USCG and other pertinent regulatory agencies under the supervision of the Mate.
    • Monitor safety issues and report hazards to the Mate for correction.
    • Participate in Safety, Seamanship and other training as required.

Requirements of role:
    Ability to lift 50 lbs or more occasionally
    Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
    Must wear safety equipment as mandated by the USCG.
    Must have High school diploma or equivalent
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    Share on Facebook

stevefoster is offline Old Salt
    Dauphin Island, Al. in the poor section of town.
    Thanks

Kelly Sweeney is looking for a DDE to start Immediately on a tug in Guam. Pay is $400.00/day door to door. Transportation paid to and from boat. About a 3.5 week job. Tug is 300GT. Call Capt. Kelly at (360) 678-3350 in Seattle. I would call him as soon as possible.......
    "What a wonderful world it is that has girls in it!" Lazurus Long
    Share on Facebook

smetshouse is offline gCaptain Crew Greenhorn
    Thanks

call me 713-729-4300 trip job delivery overseas tug boat $375-450 a day

I received this e-mail yesterday... wonder if it is the same group as the post above???
    I hope that someone takes it, I would love too but I am due to go back to my boat on tuesday.... Let me know if you do take it so i can see how the company is...
    Share on Facebook