• Plan, manage and oversee new ship construction
• Ensure that all operations carried out conform to high quality and safety standards and meet customers’ contractual expectations and within budget.
• Responsible in monitoring the process of projects to ensure timely delivery of assignments while maintaining standards and cost effectiveness.
• Ensure the quality, cost and time management for the project
• Keep good relations with clients
• Solve the problem on site and well-planning skills
1. Degree in Mechanical/Marine Engineering/Shipbuilding and Offshore Engineering or Naval Architecture
2. Minimum 10 years relevant experience in project mgt in Shipbuilding or marine Industries is a must
3. Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal, effective writing and computing skills
4. Possess good English, strong perseverance and will be stationed in Hai Phong, Vietnam.
5. Candidates with lesser than 10 years relevant experience may be considered for Project Engineer or Senior Project Engineer positions.
6. Applicants from Japan, UK, Denmark, Norway, Greece are prefered.
If you any of the above opportunity is worth investing your time and for us to get to know you better, we would really appreciate if you can forward your most updated resume together with your picture and your current remuneration package that you are getting now for our reference.