Understand the latest data management strategies and tracking technologies to gain operational efficiencies is the focus of the 2013 Vessel Tracking & Monitoring Conference London.
This event will explore advance vessel tracking technologies, and how to utilise these commercially and operationally.
Event Highlights Include:
- Discover the benefits of integrating vessel tracking aids and technologies, including VTS and radar
- Explore commercial and traditional approaches to effectively manage the data streams
- Gain operational and fleet management solutions through discovering the latest in real time vessel tracking
- Gain best practice strategies for managing data analysis and understand how you can benefit
- Hear experts in the industry provide case studies and solutions for the advancement of maritime security, AIS and LRIT, eNavigation, Satellite AIS and the implications of real time tracking
- Understand how vessel tracking can be employed to improve maritime security out at sea and in port and aid in protecting your assets
- Understand how you can benefit from innovative technology practicality for vessel tracking and monitoring
- Discover the VTS role in IMO e-Navigation solutions and EU e-maritime